Monday, February 1, 2010

Out of our hands

Well, the dossier is on its way to our agency for authentication, and then on it's way to China. We finished our copies at Kinkos tonight at 7pm. Glad FedEx is right there in the same building. I was nervous handing over all this paperwork I had spent so much time and money preparing. I wanted to tell the guy behind the counter that he was holding my child's future in his hands, and to be gentle with it. I decided at the last minute that by the looks of things, he probably couldn't have cared less. But I digress. Anyway, the point is that it is completely out of our hands and our control at this point. We must begin the dreaded wait for China to approve us to adopt Aiden, and we pray that the process will go quickly. Next up on the list is pre-approval that will hopefully arrive in the next week or two. We will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment